So bring your mum, your friend, a colleague or your partner and sign up to the gym this month!
Working out is always funnier when you’re with someone, just read what YMCA Wimbledon brothers Dominic and Ryan have to say about the impact of motivating and supporting each other in this story.
Also, this February is Heart Month.
YMCA LSW encourages everyone to take care of their hearts by eating healthily and exercising regularly. The British Heart Foundation has lots of resources available that can help you take better care of your heart, download them from the list below:
- Get Active, Stay Active brochure
- How to Cope with Stress
- Put Your Heart into Walking leaflet
- Be Active for Life – how to be healthy for those over 65
- Tips on How to Eat Well
- How to Avoid Coronary Heart Disease
- Tips to Help you Quit Smoking
- Learn About High Blood Pressure
- How to Lower Your Cholesterol
All our gyms have
- State of the art equipment.
- A wide range of fitness and dance classes, including Pilates, Zumba, Indoor Cycling, Bootcamp and many more.
- Five one-to one appointments with friendly and knowledgeable instructors, as part of the Get Started programme.
The Get started programme
Our team of instructors will help you lose weight, strengthen and tone with our Get Started Programme (worth £150) and are always on hand to offer you expert guidance on nutrition, exercise, injury, rehabilitation and lifestyle.
Our fitness facilities are for people of all abilities and in addition, swimming vouchers for Hampton Pool can be purchased at a reduced rate for adult members.
Read more about the Get Started Programme here (LINK).
Membership starts at just £32 at YMCA Wimbledon and £34 at YMCA Hawker and YMCA Surbiton.
Join us today!
Lower Ham Road
T 020 8296 9747
200 The Broadway
T 020 8542 9055
49 Victoria Road
T 020 8390 0148