YMCA Hawker playschemes cater for children aged 4 to 8 years old at an idyllic riverside location with extensive outside play areas and The Pod soft play. We guarantee lots of fun both indoors and outdoors as well as local trips to the park, walks along the river and access to the soft play facilities.
- February half-term holiday 2018: Monday 12 February – Friday 16 February
- Easter holiday 2018: Tuesday 3 April – Friday 13 April
- May half-term holiday 2018: Tuesday 29 May – Friday 1 June
- Summer holidays 2018: Monday 23 July – Thursday 30 August (Monday 27 August is Bank Holiday)
Times: 8.30am – 6pm
Prices: £30 per day/£40 for Wednesday trip day
Wild Play Days
We also run Wild Play Days, over the same period for children aged 7 to 11 who love to mess around in the woods!
- Wild Play Days (based at YMCA Hawker): Tuesday 3 April – Wednesday 4 April, and Monday 9 April – Wednesday 11 April
- Wild Play Days (based at YMCA Hawker): Tuesday 29 May & Wednesday 30 May
We have a well-established reputation for providing reliable, flexible, good quality care for children. All YMCA playscheme activities are child led and we try to mix things up as much as possible, introducing new challenges and stimulating activities that will appeal to all personalities, needs and ages.
We treat each child as an individual within a safe, supportive and inclusive environment. All staff are passionate about play opportunities and have been DBS checked. We operate a staff to child ratio of 1:8.
Please complete this form or call 020 8296 9747.
Terms and conditions
Download the T&Cs for playschemes, After-school Club and Breakfast Club at YMCA LSW.
Download the Registration and Consent form.