Based in: Kingston, Merton and Richmond.
Hours of Work: Flexible.
Hourly salary: Unpaid role, however travel expenses are paid for.
Experience and skills required:
- Preferably someone with experience in photography, film or production planning.
- Ideally experience in editing film.
- Creative, motivated and organised.
- Passion for being active and for the project.
- Able to relate effectively with people of all backgrounds and ages.
- Able to work as part of a team.
Do you have experience in film or producing? Then we could use your help creating a short film to motivate people to get active.
We are a looking for a group of 4 or 5 people who are living with a disability to work as a team and make a creative and exciting video to encourage their peers to join in activities around Merton, Kingston and Richmond.
The project is to make a short 1-2 minute videos that will encourage disabled people to get active. The videos will be produced by disabled people for disabled people, showing the benefits and enjoyment being active can bring to a person.
If you are interested in help produce or star in videos, please contact Andy Mole (Volunteer Co-ordinator) at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0208 339 7307.